You may listen to the screenshot in mobile and it is being used by you to capture the screen of the mobile. But have you ever thought of taking a screenshot in the laptop? But before this, In this article, I am going to talk how to take screenshoot on laptop. we will also talk about the several ways of taking a screenshot in laptop. There are several windows available and all of them are having different functions. So you will have to know about the different functions of taking screenshots on the laptop.
Taking a screenshot is the most important part of the laptop. Suppose if you want to send any screen appearing to your friend for the fixing of the error. Then how you will be able to send if there will not be the option of the screenshot. So it is considered as the important features of the laptop. Now I am going to share the different methods of taking screenshots in the laptop so that you can take easily screenshots in any type of laptop. Moreover, I will give you some of the shortcuts through which you can take quick screenshots and you can share them also.
How to take screenshoot in the windows 10
Here are the steps of taking screenshoot in the windows 10:
- At first, you will have to click these two keys at the same time Windows key + Print Screen.
- Now go to the picture library of your computer
- Now, at last, you will have to search the screen shoot folder and then here you will get the screenshots that you have taken right now.
The most important part about this is that after capturing of the screenshot it converts the screenshot into a file and it will be saved to your screenshot folder.
How to take a screenshot of a part of the screen in Windows 10
When we are talking about how to take a screenshot on the laptop, there is one more question that comes in the mind is how to take a screenshot of a part of the screen. In mobile we can easily crop our image according to our need but how we can take the screenshot of any particular part of the screen.
Now look at the steps through which you can take the screenshot of any part of the screen
- At first, you will have to open the snipping tool.
- It comes under Start menu > All programs > Accessories or you can search in the RUN option.
- There are two types of the firm available. One of them is rectangular firm and the other one is Free form snip.
- After snipping your area you can save it to your folder.
How to take a screenshot via the Game Bar in Windows 10
We can call it as the alternative methods of taking screenshots in the laptop. Now look at the following steps you can use these in order to take screenshot on the laptop.
- If you are using windows 10 then this step is for you. At first, you will have to click windows key + G.
- Click the Camera button to take a screenshot. Once you open the game bar, you can also do this via Windows + Alt + Print Screen. You’ll see a notification that describes where the screenshot is saved.
Basically, these are some of the methods of taking a screenshot on the laptop. I have mentioned some of the steps through which you can capture your screen. Some of them are shortcuts and some of them are short steps that you will have to follow in order to screenshot.
How to take screenshot on MAC
We have learnt about the windows. Now we will talk about the MAC. We will know about the procedure of taking screenshot on MAC. Followings are the steps that you will have to follow in order to take screenshot on MAC.
- In order to capture the full screen image you will have to press ⌘+⇧ Shift+3. You will have to press these three button at the same time.
- If you want to capture the part of the display then you will have to press these three keys continuously at the same time, ⌘+⇧ Shift+4. After releasing these keys you will be able to listen a shutter shound and your image will be saved to the folder.
Capture specific window on MAC
If you want a screenshot of specific window, press ⌘+⇧ Shift+4. Then press Space. The cursor will become a camera icon. Click the window of which you want a screenshot. So these are some of the ways through which you can take screenshot on the MAC.
In this article, I have mentioned how to take a screenshot on the laptop. As we know that there are several operating systems are present and all of them are having different functioning. So you will have to learn about all the operating system so that you can take screenshot easily in any kind of the laptop. I hope that you might like the article. Moreover, you don’t have any problem in taking screenshoot in any kind of laptop.